We’re approaching a week into 2017, so I ought to share my personal goals for this year. I have already shared the goals Trevor + I have developed for our marriage (read about those HERE), but I have more than just these goals in mind this year.
My goals for this year will be split into the following categories:
- Faith: My faith has been something that has always been important to me and a priority in my life. This year I’m going to work to make this even more of a priority.
- Photography: My photography business has grown quite a bit this past year. My plans and goals are for this to continue!
- Teaching: I just graduated, so teaching goals are a given!
- Marriage: Trevor + I developed goals for our marriage together, but I have some for myself to work on as well.
- Other: All of the random things that don’t fit into other categories.
- Keep up on “Faith” goals within our Marriage Goals with Trevor.
- Read devotions (either on phone or online) minimum of twice a week.
- Book at least 10 sessions in each of my session “categories” (with the exception of weddings – 5+ with Trevor)
- Pass 500 Facebook likes on my page, which is facebook.com/elisebethannephotography if you wanna help a lady out. 🙂
- Pass 500 Instagram likes, instagram.com/elisebethannephotography – thank you very much!
- Make my very first classroom “MINE”! Yes, this is kind of a weird goal, but I want to make sure I put the effort into my first classroom becoming my style + fitting my personality + teaching style.
- Read 12 (or more) “teacher books” to stay involved in profession-related literature.
- Survive the 2017 portion of my first year of teaching!
- Pay greater attention + be more intentional about speaking to Trevor in his love language.
- Improve communication with Trevor about my emotions.
- Get my second tattoo.
- Record a cover with Trevor (he’s only been asking for forever).
- Be happier. I’m reading 52 Lists of Happiness to help me on this journey.
- Blog about all of the Date Nights Trev + I do this year as a part of our Marriage Goals. Date Night 1 is up already HERE!
I think that’s all for my 2017 goals. Some are plenty vague, but I think they are all plenty achievable. Here’s to 2017!