I cannot believe we are so far into January already?!
So I thought I would share with you what I have been listening to already this wonderful 2016. Trevor and I drove back from Green Bay to our apartment on Sunday so we were listening to the radio all day, but I have also been listening to a lot on Spotify as well.
Here are my top 10 listens so far this year:
- Cake By The Ocean by DNCE – Trevor introduced this song to me over break and it’s so incredibly catchy! It had me dancing around all morning…
- Four Walls by Broods – This is a really great chill song.. I stumbled on it on one of Spotify’s pre-made playlists.
- Love Me by The 1975 – I have loved The 1975 (almost) ever since Trevor introduced me to them two years ago. Their new music is no exception. I cannot wait until May when I get to see them in concert again!
- Back to You by Travis Voigt – I may be biased about this song, but it’s great and you should go listen. Trevor is recording and producing this album for Travis and this is the first single off of it! It’s super catchy and frequently got stuck in my head as Trevor would work on it at home. Plus I did the handlettering on the album artwork!
- Sorry by Justin Bieber – I love all of Bieber’s new album, but this one is my top favorite.
- She Don’t Love You by Eric Paslay – Trevor and I went to a Chris Young concert over break and one of the openers was Eric Paslay, I instantly fell in love with this song!
- Hey Jude by The Beatles – On Saturday I took photos of Andi & Alex’s concert in Green Bay. They were on The Voice this past season if you don’t know who they are. They’re from Green Bay so this was their debut concert. They covered Hey Jude as their encore song and I was reminded how much I love the song!
- Who I Am With You by Chris Young – This was another song I fell in love with at the Chris Young concert.
- I Really Like You by Carly Rae Jepsen – This has been a favorite song for a while. I even snuck it on our wedding playlist and played it at our reception.
- Even If It Breaks Your Heart by Eli Young Band – While this song is a few years old now, it is one of those few country songs I know almost all the words to and love to jam to – 2016 will be no exception.
What songs have you been listening to in this new year? I would love to hear some music suggestions!