Every Christmas Eve, my family would make up a lot of snack foods or appetizers, and this was commonly found on the table: Christmas Pretzels (or Reindeer Noses or Pretzel Hugs).
This is honestly the easiest holiday food to make ever – and it doesn’t just have to be made at the holidays. I am seriously attempted to make these every other week now that I know just how simple they are!
What you need:
- Round Pretzels
- Hershey’s Kisses
I love how they both have Christmasy colors!
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 250F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or wax paper).
- Line baking sheet with pretzels (as many as your heart desires)!
- Put Hershey’s kiss on pretzel circles.
- Stick pan in oven. Only keep them in until the chocolates get a little melty – mine takes about three to four minutes!
7. Let the pretzels cool completely, then put in the fridge to set. This takes about 10 minutes.
Once they set, they’re good to eat!
Don’t eat them too quickly. 😉