I think I’m finally starting to get the hang of sharing consistently with you all! The amount of recipes I have shared lately makes it seem like I cook all of the time – unfortunately that is definitely not true. I am extremely busy, so it’s hard to find time to cook.
Today I am sharing the first crockpot recipe I ever did in our awesome new crockpot. Crockpot meals are going to become a more regular occurrence in our home due to the throw it all together and leave it nature of them. So here you go, give this recipe a try!
Cheesy Slow Cooker Chicken (makes 6 servings, unless you’re really hungry)
What you need:
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Garlic powder
- 2 cans (10.5 oz each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- Chopped fresh parley (optional)
- Hot cooked pasta or rice
What to do:
- Place 3 chicken breasts into slow cooker. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Repeat with 3 remaining breasts.
2. Combine soups in medium bowl. Make sure you scrape those cans well. I used our small Pampered Chef spatula, it’s perfect for that!
3. Pour over chicken.
4. Cover slow cooker; cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or until chicken is tender. (Mine was done by 7 hours in.)
5. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired. (I didn’t…)
6. Serve over pasta or rice. (We chose rice, because we have a huge bag laying around in our cupboards.)
This is honestly one of my new favorite meals – I will definitely be making it again!
My hubby even described it as “scrumptious”!
Give it a try and let me know what you think of it in the comments!